For your eyes only (offer expires 10.31.17)
2018 Sneak Peek + Exclusive Offer
So much has happened since we last spoke. Between hosting guests in awesome destinations, we’ve been laying the groundwork for new projects, partnerships and--of course--trips to exciting new places.
Because we consider you family, we want to give you a sneak peek into what we’re working on and a chance to get in early and save.
We’re beyond excited to share that we’ve partnered with AFROPUNK, a music festival, cultural movement, and influential community of people of all backgrounds who speak through music, art, film, fashion and more. Together, we’re producing a travel video series that will celebrate the stories of the African diaspora. Think Anthony Bourdain’s ‘Parts Unknown’ but through the lens of black culture; a travel show for us, by us. We’re thrilled to begin production next year as we document our journeys to Africa, South America, Europe, the Caribbean and the United States.
And there’s more! As part of our collaboration, we’re curating a series of food and travel experiences for each of their 2018 festival stops: Paris in July, Brooklyn in August, London in September, and South Africa in December. Additionally, we’re rolling out our 3rd annual Runway Wellness Retreat and our new “stay-cation” experiences which will take place in some of our favorite US cities.
Stay tuned for announcements, dates and details in the New Year!
As a thank you for being one of our earliest supporters, we want you to benefit from our continued growth and evolution. Between now and Oc 31, 2017, you can purchase travel credits toward our future experiences and we’ll increase your investment by 25%.
Here’s how it works:
- You pay $1,500 → you receive $1,875 worth of travel credit
- You pay $2,500 → you receive $3,125 worth of travel credit
- You pay $3,500 → you receive $4,375 worth of travel credit
- Advanced access to trips before the general public
- You can gift your travel credit to a friend or family member
- 2 FREE general admission tickets to the 2018 AfroPunk Festival Brooklyn
- If there isn’t a trip that works for you by December 31, 2019, you can opt to get your payment back in full.
This offer is extremely limited and will expire on October 31, 2017. Let us know if you’d like to take advantage and we’ll follow up with next steps!
Jeff & Kalisa